How do I register for Cheap Energy Club?
1. Go to the Cheap Energy Club registration page
2. Enter your postcode and select your address.
3. Enter your current gas and electricity supplier(s), tariff name, usage etc.
4. Enter your name, surname and email address, and make up a password.
5. Tick the T&Cs box.
6. Click ‘Let us do our stuff’.
After registering, you'll receive a welcome email so you'll know your registration was successful. (Check your spam/junk folder.)
Once you're registered, you can log back in to your account at any time – just use the login button in the top right hand corner.
Do your figures include VAT?
How can I contact Cheap Energy Club?
How does the comparison calculator work?
How is Ofgem's price cap factored in to my results?
I've called the supplier and it knows nothing about the switch
How do I update my usage or tariff details on my Cheap Energy Club account?
When will I get my cashback?